Wine Making Supplies
We carry everything you need to make extraordinary wine at home! We are also happy to offer special ordered items upon request.
- Wine Bottles
- Double Lever Corkers
- Portuguese Floor Corkers
- Glass Carboys in 3, 5, 6, and 6.5 gallon sizes
- PET Better Bottle Carboys in 3, 5, and 6 gallon sizes
- A full selection of wine chemicals ranging from Acid Blends to Campden
- Cleaning and Sanitation products
- Corks, Zorks, and Stoppers
- Degassing equipment
- Fermenting and bottling buckets in multiple sizes
- Liquid and Dry yeast. Mead and Cider yeast also in stock
- Oak chips and cubes
- Hydrometers and Testing Equipment
- Crushers(coming soon)
Our Wine Making ingredients typically are from Wine Expert, RJ Spagnol, and Cellar Classic. Both offer award winning Musk for a large variety of wine. These contain everything you need to make fantastic wine. Grape Juice, Yeast, Bentonite, Campden, Fining Agents, and select kits offer Oak and Grape Skins. Typically we have the following(and more!) in stock. If you need a specific style of wine, contact us and we will order it for you!
- Pinot Noir
- Pinot Grigio
- Chilean Malbec
- Super Tuscan Merlot Blend
- Multiple Orchard Breezin Fruit infused Wines.
Gulp Wine and Food Pairings
Love food? Love wine? Join us out in our Tiki bar with the Gulp Group for some amazing combinations of libation and food.
Sunday February 8th. Stouts and Open Category
Sunday April 12th. Belgian Ales, Saisons, and Open Category
Sunday June 14th. Session Ales and Open. Judging all beers under 5.5% abv!
Learn To Brew
Next Homebrew Class Dates
Sunday January 11th
8:00 am All Grain Class
10:00 am Beginners Homebrew Class
Wednesday January 21st
6:00 pm Beginners Homebrew Class
We'll teach you to brew!
Call us at 561-965-9494 to enroll in our homebrew classes today!
$25.00 Per Person
5 people needed for class to be held. Will call the night before if need to cancel